Conflict is inevitable, we've all had them and probably will have them inthe future. This two-day conflict resolution
training program will teach you or help you teach others all they need to more confidently deal with workplace conflict situations. From what is a conflict to how conflict situations can have positive outcomes. Participants will learn and practice a conflict resolution process to successfully handle workplace conflict outlining common tactics, counter tactics and games used in conflict resolutions.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Identify strategies for dealing with conflict
- Demonstrate a simple conflict resolution process.
- Identify the potential benefits of conflict when handled properly.
- Become more confident in handling common workplace conflict situations
- Explain the different styles, strategies and outcomes of conflict
- Explain the potential benefits and disadvantage of third party interventions (Mediation & Arbitration)
Who is this course for ?
Business professionals who wish to enhance their communication and conflict resolution skills.
: 1 or 2-day format