A customer focus puts your customers at the top of your priorities list. When you put your customers into the heart of your business, you make customers part of your service culture. This is a core concept in this high-energy workshop. Participants will become more flexible and inspirational communicators able to engage customers and to deliver world class customer care with energy and commitment. Participants will learn that for good customer service requires that you meet both the business needs and the emotional needs of the customer.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Explain how their role is instrumental in creating a high-performance customer focused environment.
- Realign their thinking about customer complaints.
- State the attitudes, skills, and knowledge required to be a professional customer care representative
- Create stronger connections with patients - Establish how to show you care
- Explain the basics of customer psychology, rapport building, and adapting their communication styles for positive customer interactions.
Call centre customer service agents and support staff who wish to improve their customer service skills
Duration: 1 Day