What you will DISCOVER
A common understanding of customer service is the act of providing a quality product or service that satisfies the needs/wants of a customer and keeps them coming back. When we consider business-to-business customer service there is a lot more at stake. The customer experience in B2B is crucial because of the business relationship. The worst thing is for a B2B customer is to feel captive. Business-to-Business customer service can be M.A.G.I.C. In this workshop, participants will be introduced to the M.A.G.I.C B2B customer service communication model which is designed to build relationships and to enhance the customer experience.
After completing this session you will be able to:
• Identify the M.A.G.I.C customer service model
• Demonstrate the use of probing and clarifying questions
• Describe conflict generators that impede the delivery of good customer service.
You will BECOME
• Skilled at using the M.A.G.I.C. customer service model.
• Skilled at deescalating conversations.
Workshop Duration – 1/2 Day